Return & Exchange Policies
Revised February 15, 2018
We are confident you will be fully satisfied with your purchase. In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied, the following is our Return and Exchange policy.
General Return Policies
- All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Contact us to obtain your RMA number and the correct return shipping address.
- You may return new, unopened or defective items within 30 days of your purchase.
- Damaged, opened or used items are not eligible for a refund.
- Once an item has been opened and used, the item is no longer returnable.
- No refunds or exchanges are accepted after 30 days from the date of purchase.
- We are not responsible for compatibility issues. It is your responsibility to determine if the item is compatible with your existing hardware and/or software prior to purchase.
- We do not accept returns for products not purchased directly from us.
- If a shipment is damaged in transit, please do not throw away the packaging. Contact us immediately upon receipt to file a claim and obtain an RMA.
- Shipping and Insurance costs are not refundable.
Special Intuit QuickBooks Product Policies
- Intuit QuickBooks Financial software and Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop software may be returned within 60 days from the date of purchase
- QuickBooks POS powered by Revel products have a 30 Day return policy. Revel has a $99 restocking fee for returned hardware.
- Products may be returned for refund or exchange within 30 days from the date of purchase. No refunds or exchanges are accepted after 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Contact our Customer Service Department to obtain your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and the return shipping address.
- Do not ship the product to the address on the shipping label unless specifically instructed to do so by our Customer Care Team. Our products may be shipped from a number of distribution warehouses across the United States. In order to receive credit for your return, the product MUST be shipped to the correct location specified by our Customer Care Team.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer or our distribution warehouses. Doing so will delay or forfeit your refund.
- RMA’s are valid for 5 days from date of issuance. Please be sure to include your name, daytime phone number, reason for return of the item, and the address where you would like the refund or exchange delivered. We will not accept returns or exchanges without an RMA.
- You must provide us a valid FedEx, UPS or USPS tracking number for your return to receive a credit, exchange or refund.
- To receive a refund, credit or exchange, your purchased item(s) must be returned in "as new" condition, in the original box and packaging, and with all warranty cards, manuals, and accessories. Any variance from these conditions could result in delay or forfeiture of your refund or exchange.
- All returned items must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice or receipt. We will not accept the return or exchange of any item without the original invoice, receipt, or if the original UPC code has been removed from the packaging.
- An open box restocking fee equal to 20% of the purchase price will be charged on any opened item, unless the item is defective and exchanged for the exact same item. The 20% open box fee will be assessed at the time of refund or exchange.
- Refunds or credits are issued after receipt and inspection of returned goods.
- Once your returned product is received and inspected, we will notify you if your refund or exchange has been approved.
- Once approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within ten (10) days.
Partial refunds are issued under the following circumstances;
- Products with obvious signs of use.
- Products that have been opened (20% Restocking Fee).
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, there are no refunds on any of the following services;
- Call Center
- Data Center
- Digital Media
- Graphics Design
- Software As A Service
- Software Downloads, Excluding Intuit QuickBooks Software
- Virtual Office
- Web Design
- Web Hosting
- You are responsible for paying the shipping costs to return your item.
- Return shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable, unless we made an error on your shipment or the product was defective or damaged when originally shipped. Shipping fees will not be refunded if the shipment is refused at time of delivery. Refunds or credits do not include original shipping and handling charges. If you receive a refund, the cost of the original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider purchasing shipping insurance.
- We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. You must provide us a valid FedEx, UPS or USPS tracking number for your return to receive a credit, exchange or refund.
We only exchange items if they are defective or damaged.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale or discounted items cannot be returned or refunded.
Any products you purchase marked “SALE”, ”CLEARANCE" and/or " NO REFUNDS", including refurbished, new, and open box items, cannot be returned or exchanged.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding an order or product refund or exchange, please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team.